Monday, June 25, 2012

What's In My Shower

Hello everyone!  I know it's been a little bit since my last blog post but I've been pretty busy these past couple of weeks...It was my birthday a few days ago and I've been busy with school and clinic, but now I'm back with a "What's in my Shower?!" post.  I love watching the "what's in my shower" videos on YouTube, so I thought I'd share what is in my shower!  Let's hop right in, shall we?

This is my shower caddy.  I keep everything that I use in the shower on this caddy except for my shampoo and conditioner because they're too big to fit on this thing.

This is the razor that I use; It is a Schick Intuition.  It has a shave bar around the blades and I know that a lot of people don't really like that, but I do.  I almost never buy shaving cream because I usually just use soap, so I like the shave bar!

I love this scrub.  I've been using it since high school (but not continuously).  This can be too harsh for some people, but I actually like that it has really big grains in it.  You're not supposed to exfoliate every day, so I use this about 2-3 times a week.

On days when I don't exfoliate, I use this cleanser.  This is the first time I've purchased this cleanser and I think that it's decent.  I don't have a lot of trouble with acne, so it's hard to say whether or not it works in that sense, but I bought this because I have really uneven skin tone.  I've noticed a little bit of a difference in the evenness of my skin tone since I've started using this product, but not a lot.

I got this little sample when I bought the Neutrogena grapefruit cleansing wipes.  I've probably only used it a couple of times, but I can say that I usually like a more abrasive exfoliant.  

These are the soaps that are in my shower.  On the top left is Honey, I Washed the Kids soap from Lush.  This is the soap that I like to use everyday just because it smells so so good.  The top right is Porridge from Lush.  I like to use this because it has a little bit of an exfoliant in it; the specks are oats (I think).  The bottom soap is a face soap sample that I got from Lush.  I only used it once or twice and I couldn't really stand the smell of it so I stopped using it.  It just sits in my shower and that's why it looks the way it looks.  

These are the shampoo and conditioner that I use.  They are absolutely massive.  I got these from Sam's Club because I was sick of running out of shampoo and conditioner so often.  These have lasted me FOREVER!  I bought these at the beginning of last semester,  so in January, and they're still going strong.  Usually I buy the conditioner that matches the shampoo, but I guess they were out when I purchased these two.  I've been using Herbal Essences Body Envy for years now, probably since high school.  I just love how it smells and how it makes my hair look so I can't get over buying it.

And that's whats in my shower!
-amy gat


No comments:

Post a Comment