Saturday, July 7, 2012

Weekly Favorites

Hello everyone!
So, obviously it's been more than a week since my last favorites, but I'm really going to try to be better about doing these!  So here are my favorite things this week...

Favorite Movie:
Spiderman!  I saw this on the 4th of July and I didn't think I would like it cause I don't usually like movies of this genre, but I LOVED it.

Favorite Change:
New hair!  I've never changed the color of my hair whatsoever, but I was feeling daring.  I let my hairstylist roomie, Shaina, put a little color on the ends of my hair.  

Favorite Purchase:
Steve Madden cosmetic bag from Ross 

Favorite Song:
Lost in my Mind-- The Head and the Heart

Favorite Makeup:
Urban Decay original Naked palette. 

Favorite Scent:
I got this at the semi-annual sale at Bath & Body Works...It smells very very sweet and I absolutely love it.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your hair in that picture. Also, pink is victoria's secret not bath and body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I like it too...i was nervous to hear what you thought about it.

    and I didn't realize that they sold Pink stuff there, but they actually sell a couple fragrance things from Pink at B&BW also.

    ReplyDelete