Sunday, April 29, 2012

An Introduction & First Weekly Favorites

Hello everyone!  Since this is my first blog post ever, I thought I would start out by introducing myself.  My name is Amy and I am 21 years old.  I'm currently a student at the University of Central Florida and living in Orlando.  I'm a Communication Sciences and Disorders major and I'm set to graduate this August (soo close!  I can not wait!).  Although I've lived in Florida for the past four years, I do not consider it to be home.  My heart will always be in Chicago with the rest of my family.
My mom, my sister, Jae, and me
(and scottie, of course)
my dad and me somewhere in Chicago
Jae and me: the typical Bean picture.
Because I'm introducing everyone important to me, I should also introduce my boyfriend, Tyson.  He's also a student at UCF but more importantly hes just plain awesome.
There he is! 
Anywho, more about me and this blog:  I love anything girly.  Hair, nails, crafts, cooking etc...i LOVE it all.  So you can expect a lot of tutorials, recipes, and DIYs.  Music is also another passion of mine.  I love to sing and play the guitar and I also dabble in piano so also expect some music related blog posts.  But before I jump into all of the good stuff, I'm going to start out with weekly favorites.  This is something I'm planning on doing every week (hopefully).  I'm just going to share anything that is a favorite of mine that week.  This may include music, movies, websites, youtube videos, food, anything really.  So here it is:


WEEKLY FAVORITES!

Favorite songs:





Favorite Laughs:
#whatshouldwecallme
This is a funny tumblr.  I can honestly just sit in class and look at this for the whole 3 hours.  It's so hard to not laugh out loud and make my professors suspicious that I am not actually listening to every word they are saying.

Favorite Nail Polish:
Essie's Tart Deco has been on my nails for the past week.  I love coral nails for spring and I love pairing them with silver glitter. 

Favorite Drinks:
I've been obsessed with smoothies for the past couple of weeks.  They're a good meal substitute or snack that is not only low in calories, but super delicious and really easy to make.  The smoothie that I have been making the most is raspberry banana.  Use frozen raspberries and bananas with apple juice and a splash of light Silk.  If it needs to be sweetened, I suggest turbanado.

-amy gat.






No comments:

Post a Comment