Sunday, May 20, 2012

Weekly Favorites

Hey! I've not been able to write a ton of blogs during the past week because I've been at home in Illinois.  Now that I'm back in Orlando I'm going to have more time on my hands so I'll be sure to post more often.

Here are this week's (and last week's) weekly favorites:


Favorite Blush:
NYX Rouge Cream Blush
I love cream blushes for summer because they tend to last longer especially when the weather is hot and muggy.  The color that I have been using is 09 Orange and I absolutely love it on my skin tone.  My sister purchased the Hot Pink one so I got to try that one out and I also love that color.

Favorite Movie:
The Help
My mom, sister, and I watched this movie on Mother's day and It was sooo good.  I really recommend seeing this movie.  I usually don't like movies that aren't funny (not saying that this one doesn't have it's funny moments, but its not a comedy), but I really liked this!

Favorite YouTube Channel:
I don't usually have time to watch The Ellen Show on TV, but if I did, I would watch everyday.  I adore Ellen.  I think she's one of the funniest women comedians out there.  I make my boyfriend, Ty, watch her videos with me all the time.  Everyone should subscribe to her channel because who doesn't want a good laugh?

Favorite Tasty Treat:
Molly's Cupcakes
2536 N. Clark St.
Chicago, IL
I pretty much beg my sister to take me here every time I'm home.  They have the best cupcakes that I've ever tasted (I think it's because of the frosting).  This time around I had the strawberry shortcake cupcake.  It was vanilla cake with strawberry filling and vanilla buttercream.  Yum.

Favorite TV Show:
Parks and Rec!  The season just ended and the finale was so good.  Easily one of my favorite shows of all time because I love the kind of humor that this show has.

Favorite Handbag Designer:
I love her M.A.C. Clutches.  I love how these bags have the chain detailing.  I can't quite afford to own one yet, but one day I will.  

Favorite Place I Would Love to Visit One Day:
Kennebunkport, Maine.

No comments:

Post a Comment